1. If you buy the product from a drug store, the percentage of whitening ingredients is no higher than what is allowed by health Canada for over the counter sale.
2. If you order online product through amazon or Instagram, there is no control over what is in the product and whether it is approved by Health Canada.
3. Teeth Whitening products that are controlled are only available to purchase by a dental health care professional, so if the technician is not a dental health care professional please ask where the product is purchased and if is approved by Health Canada.
4. Dental care has one of the highest standards in IPAC and sterilization so be wary of teeth whitening done in a beauty salon or in someone's home. Please ask how everything is cleaned and sterilized.
5. Whitening works best on teeth that are free of plaque and tarter. Please don't waste your money whitening dirty teeth. Please see your dental professional first to make sure the teeth are cleaned and free from any tooth decay. Whitening teeth with open lesions is a contraindication.
6. Teeth whitening is a luxury service that seems to be very popular. The prices vary depending on the product used and the service provided as well. It is true that is more expensive to get your teeth whitened by your local dentist than by your local lash technician, but what we do know is your dentist is very qualified to do such treatment, your Instagram neighbour, not so much. Use your best judgement
Innovation Drive Dental in Woodbridge Vaughan offers in-office Zoom Whitening and take-home whitening as well. Call for a consultation. 905-264-0333
Your request has been submitted. We will contact you shortly.